Orders placed before 12:00pm (Monday to Friday) are dispatched the same day with Royal Mail.
I placed an order. How do I know it went through?
You will receive a confirmation email once your payment has gone through. Once we process your order you will receive a second email notifying you that your order has shipped.
When will my order be shipped?
All orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched within 24 hours. Any orders placed after 1pm Friday thru Sunday, will be shipped out on Monday. Any orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be shipped the following working day.
When can I expect my product to arrive and through what service?
Orders are shipped via Royal Mail Second Class service. The post office estimates a 2-3 day shipping time, however Intatech does not guarantee shipment will arrive in that time frame. If your order has not been received within 10 days, please email us for further instructions.
If your order is required for the next day, please contact us via telephone and we will try our best to provide a next day service, this will cost £6. Next day UK delivery is only available for orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday and is for delivery on the next working day. Includes Mainland UK but Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland and offshore islands are 2 working days delivery.
How much do I pay for shipping?
We charge £3.70 for standard shipping for all UK orders. UK Next working day costs £6. Rest of the world will be calculated during the checkout process.
I think I placed a duplicate order
You will receive a confirmation email for any order placed. If you only receive one confirmation, it is not likely that two orders were place. We try to review orders before shipping and contact any orders that look like duplicates (same product order, shipped to same address). If you are unsure, please email us at email@example.com and we can verify your purchase.
I haven’t received my order yet
Orders are sent by second class post; however, depending on the value of your order, we may also send them by Interlink carrier.
Within the UK, you should receive your items within 2 days of dispatch. If you haven’t received your item within 10 days Royal Mail has the following advice:
1. Is it less than 4 working days since your mail should have arrived? If so, hold tight, it’s probably on it’s way but may have been held up by an incomplete address, no postcode, or unusual circumstances.
2. Is it 4 to 10 days since your mail should have been delivered? If so, the Royal Mail classes your item as officially delayed and they recommend that you should:
• Check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them.
• Check any outhouses you might have where mail may be left if it can’t fit through your letterbox.
• Contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
3. Have 14 days past since you item was posted to you? The Royal Mail will now class your item as lost and we will either send you a replacement or give you a refund.
4. What if my international order hasn’t arrived when I expected it to? The Royal Mail will not class an international parcel as lost until 25 working days has past since it was posted to you. If it has been 25 days since we notified you it was despatched, please complete the returns form below stating your order reference number and confirming that you have never received the item. We will pursue the issue with the Royal Mail for compensation and the details you enter will be used as evidence.
If you would like to return your item, we accept returns up to 30 days from date of purchase. Please return your item in an undamaged condition with purchase order number and your details included in the box.
Note: Intatech can only refund purchases made through our website or via phone orders. To inquire about a Intatech purchase through one of our distributors, please contact the site you purchased from.
Send your returns to:
Intatech Ltd , Returns Department , Unit 23 Bamel Way, Gloucester Business Park, Gloucester, GL3 4BH