Communicating Spotlight – Pack of 2 – TCN352
Using latest communicating technology allowing the lights to “talk” to other communicating lights. When one light, or the remote trigger, sees movements all networked lights turn on at once. Fantastic for lighting larger areas.
You can also view our full range of networked lights.
Our Communicating spotlight uses networked technology to link the smart, communicating spotlights together. When one light detects motion, wherever it is around the home, all other communicating lights within range will turn on at the same time. Likewise, when motion is no longer detected by any light, all networked lights will turn off 20 seconds later. Multiple communicating lights can be networked together so homeowners can have several Communicating Lights dotted around the front and back of their home to provide an affordable, easy to install home security system.
These networked lights will work with our other Communicating Floodlights and also with the Remote Communicating Trigger. 4 separate channels are available on this system.
Sold as a pack of 2 lights to instantly start your system
- Battery Operated
- Motion & Darkness Sensored
- Auto shut off – after movement stops
- Long 9/12 month battery life, with average use
- Standard batteries, available at stores everywhere
- Easy to install & set up in minutes
- Colour – Dark colour / White
- Usage – Outdoor / Indoor
- Brightness – 200 lumens
- Communicating technology
- Coverage – 30m²
- Motion range – 8mtr
- Auto shut off – 20 seconds
- Weight – 0.60kg
- Dimensions – 180 x 100 x 100mm
- Model number – TC-352
- Batteries – 3 X D cell per light (not supplied)